Vegetarian Pizza Pie
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Vegetarian Recipes and other Vegetarian topics.
What is a tasty meatless pizza recipe?
Do you find it a little hard to believe that a pizza pie can have any flavor without handfuls of pepperoni slices or sausage pieces? Well, believe it or not, there are countless delicious pizza recipes that are topped with items that didn't once live on a farm. Try this exotic vegetarian recipe for a fabulous Thai pizza that won't leave room for any complaints:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Pizza dough
- I cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 8-ounce can of pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin, ground
- ¼ cup salsa (spiciness depends on personal taste)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Coat a pizza pan with cooking spray and spread out the dough on the pan. Combine all ingredients, except the cheeses, and spread them across the dough. Bake the pizza until the cheese is browned (about 15 minutes).