Fantastic Vegan Pasta
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Vegetarian Food Tips and other Vegetarian topics.
What is a good vegan pasta recipe?
Looking for an easy vegan recipe? If you have a food processor, this pasta delight is a breeze to make and heaven to eat:
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup packed parsley
- ¼ cup vegetable broth (made from a vegan soup mix)
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon plain bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 16 ounces of angel hair pasta
- Process the walnuts, oil, parsley, broth, garlic, bread crumbs, and sea salt in the food processor until smooth.
- Leave pasta in boiling water until al dente (reserve ¼ cup of the liquid when straining the pasta).
- Put all of the pasta in a large serving bowl and add the mixture from the food processor as well as the reserved liquid.
- Toss everything together and serve immediately.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.