Read these 1 Vegetarian Jokes Tips tips to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Each tip is approved by our Editors and created by expert writers so great we call them Gurus. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Vegetarian tips and hundreds of other topics.
Vegetarians make a life choice to stop eating meat. While the choice of becoming vegetarian is not necessarily amusing, the jokes about such life choices are pretty funny.
Jokes About Vegetarians
These jokes poke fun at the vegetarian lifestyle.
1. Meat-eater: Did you hear about the new study saying vegans are more likely to go blind? I guess it’s because you don’t get the proper nutrition.
Vegan: Nah, it’s just from reading all of those tiny ingredients lists.
2. A guy has celery sticking out of one ear, lettuce out of the other, and a zucchini up his nose.
He goes to the doctor and asks him what’s wrong.
The doctor tells him, “Well, for one thing, you’re not eating right.”
3. My wife is a vegetarian, and she's always telling me how cruel it is to eat meat. I told her that vegetarianism is much crueler. At least animals can run away!
4. If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?
5. How many vegetarians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
I don’t know, but where do you get your protein!?
Jokes for Vegetarians
In the spirit of fairness, these jokes give vegetarians a chuckle.
6. What do vegetarian zombies say?
7. I'm not vegetarian because I love animals. I'm vegetarian because I don't like vegetables.
8. What's the best way to keep milk fresh?
Leave it in the cow.
9. Why did the tofu cross the road?
To prove he wasn't chicken.
10. Why did the vegetarian cross the road?
Because she was protesting for the chicken, MAN!